A pre-workshop interview or facilitated questionnaire will be employed in order to gather information relative to the potential contact points within the agency.
This half-day course will bring together parks and recreation agency management teams to critically examine the customer service contact points unique to their organization. Participants will analyze their environment for potential areas of improvement across three environments: facilities, personnel, and programming.
Process / Details:
This course will prepare agency managers to work with their staff to implement strategic customer service.
Be able to:
After this training, the participant will:
- Operationally define good customer service as it applies to his/her agency
- Target best practices in customer service
- Apply the ‘Cycle of Service’ in the organizational environment
- Identify and defines all good customer service contact points within the agency
- Develop a coordinated service approach document
Please contact us for more information about setting up this workshop for your organization. Select "Workshop" on the contact form, here.