Participants will complete the Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI) survey approximately one month prior to the training. The Eppley Institute will then calculate the OCAI results and prepare feedback for the participants.
This training is designed to introduce organizations to different organizational cultures and how they affect day-to-day operations, employee morale, and the organization’s future.
The components of this training include:
- Lecture and Q&A on the four types of organizational culture
- Small group case study work on cultural cues
- Role play that fosters appreciation of different cultural types
- Facilitated reflection on the contracting organization’s current and preferred cultures
Based on the results of the OCAI, participants will discuss the implications and the pros and cons of the current and preferred state of their organizational culture. The facilitated discussion will result in the identification of specific steps to move from the current to preferred culture for the organization in light of the OCAI results.
Process / Details:
This workshop is an ideal on-site training adaptable to a variety of group sizes. It will introduce organizations to the idea of organizational culture, the types and characteristics, and the many implications for business operations.
Be able to:
After this training, the participant will:
- Define the construct of organizational culture
- Identify the different types of organizational culture cues and find examples of those cues within their organization
- Differentiate among the different types of organizational culture as identified by the Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI)
- Understand how their organization’s current and preferred organizational culture affect operations
- Identify the next steps associated with implementing their organization’s preferred organizational culture
Please contact us for more information about setting up this workshop for your organization. Select "Workshop" on the contact form, here.